Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
cathy galindo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 2004 19:38:44 -0700
I've been reading the pcsoft & pcbuild archives  & noticed alot of stuff about the sasser worm. I'm kind of confused because I don't understand alot of the tech talk,even though it seems to be put in novice terminoligy,I get lost! Maybe I read too much all at once & that's what does it?
            I've noticed that my pc is running slower alot lately,that it's started hanging on Shut down ,then 3 times in the last day it's froze when I was trying to shut down & I had to turn it off manually.I went to move an icon to a easier accessable spot on my desktop & before I knew it ALL of my desktop icons suddenly were doubled( I now have 2 of each icon)  ,I've also noticed that when I click on an icon to open ,I will get another application instead of the one I'm trying to open(that started right before they doubled),sometimes 2 or 3 different app. windows would open & then finally the right window would open.This just started this morning,Is this a possible virus? I 'm very careful about not opening unknown emails & don't go to too many different websites I mainly stick with the ones Iknow but still I'm worried!
 I went to my task manager & I found the LSASS.EXE so I then went to search files & folders & found lsass.exe (the discription is)-IN Folder C:/WINDOWS/system32 ,discription-LSA Shell (Export Version)Microsoft & a file version #,size 11.5kb. The next one below it in the search window says-LSASS.EXE-C;\WINDOWS\Prefetch,  Type PF File. Is this the SP1 files ? My OS is Windows XP ProSP1,I have Norton SymantecWorks2004(updated daily manually),AdAware6(free verision ) (I run both at least once daily).I have sbcyahoo dsl,& everything is firewalled & the only update that I haven't installed is the SP2 .I was on my way to do it when these strange things started.Is this a virus worm ? None of my anti-virus, firewalls, or spyware apps have found anything. Please advise me if someone knows,Thanks very much in advance & I'm sorry that this is so long,but I felt that I should explain.Thanks for your time.
               Sincerely,
                Cathy Galindo