Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Wayward Wind <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2007 21:31:17 -0800
When you do not get the c/c/p option from either right clicking or the
tool
bar icons...try hilighting the text and use the keyboard shortcuts ctl
+ C
(copy), ctl + X (cut), and ctl + V (paste). That almost always works.
---->toby<----- (my real name)

  I tried forwarding, but when I highlighted the text that I wanted to
copy/cut, it would not give me the option of copy or cut.

"Oh, The Storm And It's Fury Raged Today
Crushing Hope That We Cherished So Dear
The Cloud And Storm Will In Time Pass Away
And The Sun Again Will Shine Bright And Clear"