Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2008 14:05:46 -0400
Hi Monica,

Removing files that are possible unneeded is a very tricky job.You could
do it with a registry cleaner,but even then,most entries should be
scrutinized,
to avoid deleting the needed ones.In all cases you should set a restore
point in System Restore prior to any deletion.

As to the hieroglyphics - This most often occurs on ,what I would call,
localized installations of Windows.
These have no other language support other than the region they're meant
for.
A strictly (US) English install may not have support for other
characters in the alphabet.Nor will it have support for other languages.
The same goes for other regions.
The international version of eg   WindowsXP will have more support for
other languages,which can be applied
 through the Control Panel > Regional and Language Options or by
installing the needed language pack.
Software from Oriental countries like China,Korea,Japan etc are not
automatically supported unless the language pack is installed.
The same for Arabian,Hebrew,Hindi  as well as the Cyrillic Alphabet
which is used by many countries in Eastern Europe as well as Russia.
Missing support for any of those will show hieroglyphs instead of
"normal"  characters in the file name.

This could indicate eg at least 2 things - this could be legitimate,but
the (foreign) author did not translate some filenames in his software -
or - this is from a bunch of malicious software.It's for you to find out
which is which by running Anti malware or AV scans to determine that.
Also check installed applications that have a foreign author,but are
legitimate just the same.

Hope this sheds some light on it ;)

Peter E.