Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robert Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 20:41:38 -0700
Hi,    When I click on a folder it often opens in "Large Icons" and I want
all files and folders to open in "list".  I have gone through VIEW - Folder
Options - make all files...etc and "control-alt-space bar + close" but I
would like to have the default opening be in "list" .
(AMD.K62,550mgh,win.98se, 10.2 gig.  192 ram, O.E.  5.  )    Robert

 John Beaulieu replied onAug 18:
" On the Windows Explorer toolbar Select Tools Folder Options View tab - you
can change the default setting at the top by setting the current folder and
then setting them all to default that way."This is on Win ME but I think
it's similar on 98.

Thanks, John.  It is the same on 98 and I have done it countless times but
it doesn't solve the problem .  Any new file or one that I haven't opened
for a long time still opens in "large icons".  Other ideas? Anyone?

 TIA,   Robert in Whistler