Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kelly Younger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 23:30:10 -0500
Loy Pressley wrote:

> When my brother returned from a recent trip to Russia he composed
> a text file with pictures taken on the trip and sent it to me as
> an attachment to an email.  I'm using Communicator 4.6 and I
> can't open the file.  Can anyone give me any information as to
> how to go about opening this file?
>
> Particulars:  the email attachment says:  Part 1.2, Type:
> application/ms-tnef, Encoding:  base64.
>
> I'm running Communicator 4.6.  When I click on the attachment
> Netscape says that it cannot identify the file type and that
> there is no plugin for it.
>
> I tried saving the attachment to my HD and then opening it with
> MS Word.  It opened but there was nothing but gibberish; no text
> or any photos.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Loy

Tell your brother not to use "Rich Text Format" when sending mail. Or,
go to http://twain.softhome.net/fentun/ to download a free utility to
enable you to read the mail. For more MS info, check out
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q136/2/04.asp
--
Kelly Younger

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: