Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jessi Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2006 00:22:14 -0700
Thanks, that worked perfectly for her! I truly appreciate your help. I tried right clicking Everywhere except by the Quick Launch bar. At last...my friend can read her Taskbar icons. (^:
  Jessi

[log in to unmask] wrote:

My friend bought a new Laptop computer and she would like to find a way to
enlarge her Taskbar Icons.

Ok.. Tia.. here's what you do. You have to have a QUICK Launch enabled
before this will show up cause when I just clicked on an empty spot on my task
bar, (not where the Quick Launch is) the VIEW did NOT show up) Now, I have
XP.. so it might be different on other versions. Put your cursor down on the
area where your Quick Launch Icons are on an empty spot... RIGHT click on
that empty spot and go up to VIEW... click on view.. and it will say... Large or
Small Icons... click the one you want.