Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Efrain R Portales <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Apr 1998 00:31:15 -0600
Hi Diana,
I'd suggest you to go to http://www.download.com
and get CD Streamer; it's shareware and lets you stream
(compress) songs from CD's. The ratio is about 10:1,this
is specially good if you want to send audio files attached
to email. The program lets you work on the first five songs
for streaming purposes, once you register (I already did),
you can stream the entire CD. I'm happy with it.
HTH

Efrain R Portales
Fort Worth

[>      Can someone tell me how can I record the songs
[on CD as a wave file
[onto my hard disk?
[>Thank you,
[>Diana Hayden