Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kevin Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 20:45:58 +1300
Yes Jim, that's a way to create a border using a picture. But what I'm after
is "border art".
In Word 97, go on the menu to:

        Format \ Borders and Shading \ Page Border

Under the Style, Color and Width options is an option called "Art". The
border art available is made up of many repititions of a single small image.
I want to make my own border from my own picture file or an image from the
Word clipart gallery.

--
Kevin Johnson

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: