Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 22:42:59 -0500
The file name you are looking for in Windows 98 is "drvspace.exe".  You
can run this by clicking on your start button, clicking on "Run" and
then typing in this name in the box.  If it does not find the file, it
may need to be installed from your Windows CD before you can use it.

----- Original Message -----
From: Susie Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2000 6:41 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Windows 95/98 opening floppy disc

> I am having trouble accessing a floppy that was saved in Windows 95.
I now use Windows 98.  There are some excel spreadsheets saved on this
disc that I need to open and add to.  However, it will not let me open
them.   I get the message:
> This disk was compressed using Windows 95 Drive Space.  To use this
disk you must first mount it:
>   1.  Run Drive Space in Windows.
>
>   2.  In the Drives list, click the drive that contains the disk, and
then click mount on the advanced menu.

> Well the problem is I don't have a list with Drive Space in it.  I
have gone to systems, accessories, programs everything that I can think
of.  How am I to get this disk to open?????   Thanks for your help.
Susie

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html