Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 09:39:16 -0500
This is one of the good programs I "referred" to in my answer.
I own both ver6 and ver7. (6 was a Ghost Upgrade Promo,
and 7 is a full version special deal.)
If you are not a program upgrader, I think it costs $~50.
I can't disagree with Ian, except "that" might be over-kill for
the problem... If you plan to use it a lot, (but it is not licensed commercially),
that is a good deal...  (It now does full drive back-ups AND incremental
back-ups...  Cool if you want that feature as well...
Disclaimer: I have not used that feature yet. And:
I have had trouble with Acronis Products writing spanned
Images direct to CD, but since that is a bad idea anyway, I never
did that with ANY program. (Requires lots of free HD space,
or an extra "service only - removable" IDE drive with that space...)
I like the preferred method of writing to a HD and then burning the
parts individually (verified burns) with NERO.
Nothing like a "direct burn" that fails with a "media quality issue"
on the #9 CD that destroys the entire set... (But I digress, since I
think you only want to "clone" direct drive to drive "for now"...)

If this is a "one shot deal", my answers were all free since you
already have Ghost and it always worked fine for me.  (I have owned
NSWPro-Ghost 5,6,7, and own the next two versions but have not
installed them yet...)
Both of those were free after MIR, and I am still waiting for ALL
the bug fixes in other parts of the Norton package... Plus, I am
happy with what I have - (if it a'int broke...), and don't miss the
newer features...   Ghost and Acronis now BOTH create the original
image storage files (or parts) on NTFS drives now. For the older
ones, you still needed a "storage" drive that was FAT32...
(Digressing again...)

Summary. To fix your problem with what you have now, and what you
want to do now, all you need "additional" is IBM ZAP for free... <grin>...

Be careful when starting different programs or booting using different
programs since the drive letters can and ~sometimes~ do change...
Be VERY careful to identify the drives correctly...

                                              Rick Glazier

From: "Ian" <[log in to unmask]>
> Diane, what you want to do is easy if you use True Image 7 from Acronis =
> or preferably, if you can still find a copy, Migrate Easy 6 from =
> Acronis.=20
>
> Both progs will allow you to clone an 80gb drive to a 20gb drive, as =
> long as the 80gb drive holds no more than 20gb of data, which you say is =
> the situation with yours.
>
> You don't even need to format the 20gb drive, if it's a new one.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml