Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 00:44:40 -0500
If there is no e-mail program listed in that box, it means that somehow
your install of OE or the notification to the IE control box of the presence
of OE has been corrupted. (All modern, "aware" e-mail programs tell
that control box of their installation so you may select them.)
You may have to un-install OE and re-install it.
When you start the un-install, see if the first dialog box that pops up
asks if you want to "repair"...  I'm not sure OE has that, but some IE does...
           Good luck,  Rick
>I am no longer able to use the email function from the IE 5.  When I want the internet options screen on IE 5 and tried to set an
email program, >(I usually use OE for this) I find that the field for "email programs" is totally empty, and the program won't let
me input anything in it.  I'm not sure >when this happened or how, as I was able to email from my browser last week.  Does anyone
know how I can recover this function?  Thanks in >advance, Lisa Trigg

                         http://nospin.com/rode