Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Stéphane Vaillancourt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 09:17:27 -0500
Hi!

I have the SAME problem Ralph has.  I tried to do what you suggested
(Start-Run-MSCONFIG in the Startup tab, but there is NO mention of the Task
Scehduler, only the Task Monitor is there...)  I've included a list of
everything I've got in that menu.  Do you see another way to get rid of that
*&?"*/& Task Sched?

ScanRegistry
TaskMonitor
System Tray
LoadPowerProfile
EnsoniqMixer
MonsterII
Atikey
AtiCwd32
Norton Auto-Protect
SoniqueQuickStart
LoadPowerProfile (TWICE??)
Adobe Gamme Loader.exe

The only weird thing I can see here is that the LoadPowerProfile is loaded
TWICE with the same parameters, but I see no trace of Task Scheduler.

Thank you very much for you help!

Stephane Vaillancourt
CODECO