Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Breck Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 11:45:37 -0600
Art:

Put the Microsoft Office disc into the CD-ROM drive, then click
Start|Settings|Control Panel. Double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon to
open a dialog box. Select Microsoft Office 97 and click Add/Remove. Follow
the instructions, then deselect Office Assistant. Follow through all the
dialog boxes and Office Assistant will be removed from your installation. If
you decide to put the Assistant back on, you can follow the same procedure
to restore it. This time select Office Assistant instead of deselecting it.

Breck

<I have a colleague at work who is wanting to disable the office assistant
<feature of MS Office97.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html