Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rejoice ! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 16:47:40 -0500
Thanks so much, it worked perfectly!  To bad all the problems can't be fixed
as easily.

God's Blessings,
Linda Aldridge

"For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears hare open
unto their prayers."
1 Peter 3:12

 Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Dial up

 Linda, Your friend needs to change a setting in her dial up configuration.

Click START -- SETTINGS -- DIAL UP NETWORKING Then RIGHT-click the icon for
her ISP and select PROPERTIES.
At the bottom of the GENERAL dialog, click the CONFIGURE...  button.
Now click the OPTIONS tab of the new dialog.
Turn off all checkmarks except the last item, DISPLAY MODEM STATUS, leave
that one turned on.
Start clicking the OK buttons until she is all the way back out to the DUN
window.

(The top checkmark in that dialog is the one causing problems for her....
BRING UP TERMINAL WINDOW BEFORE DIALING.)

Jim Meagher

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rejoice !" <[log in to unmask]>
Thanks everyone for the info on holding in the on/off switch when there is
no reset button.  I told my friend to try that instead of unplugging the
computer.

Here is another thing I'd like to solve for her.  When she clicks to get on
the internet a box pops up that looks like a DOS screen, it has a border and
the inside is black and it's maybe 1/4 the size of the screen.  It's called
'Predial Terminal Screen' and at the bottom has two options.  Continue F7 or
Cancel F3 when she clicks on the Continue option it goes ahead and dials
into her ISP.  How do we get rid of that so it will dial in automatically???

This is a new HP computer, 800MGH, 128MB RAM, running Windows ME.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html