Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 06:30:19 -0400
The Windows 95 startup process can be broken into the following steps:

The read-only memory (ROM) Basic Input-Output (BIOS) bootstrap process
The master boot record (MBR) and boot sector
The Io.sys file
Real-mode configuration
The Win.com file and the Windows 95 Environment.

Microsoft has a complete description of the boot process at:
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q174/0/18.asp