Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jul 2005 19:12:04 -0400
This is typical of the kind of problem caused by Norton. It's never been
worth the time it takes to fix it, when the problem is usually solved by
uninstalling all Norton products and replacing them with AVG and Zone
Alarm. I don't allow Norton products on my computers, and have
uninstalled Norton many times for the behavior you describe.
It's not likely any permanent harm has been done.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode