Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 15:29:08 -0600
At 12:53 PM 10/31/2004, David Gillett wrote:
>...But somewhere downthe road, you may discover the joys of Photoshop or
>other applications that allow you to manipulate your photos in various ways.

Rather than Photoshop or even PaintShop Pro, may I suggest downloading
IrfanView?
A fast, nimble, FREE program that does just what is needed here!  And, lots
more too!!!

I use IrfanView for quick treatment of digital files more often than I use
PS or PSP, regardless of cost.

IrfanView is available from international mirrors via
<www.irfanview.com>    ~850 kb
Also download the plug-ins from same mirrors,  ~4.6 MB

>   So I recommend that you retain the original camera image files
> somewhere, and do any re-sizing etc on COPIES of the files.

I like to "save as" and add an "r" (for resize), "c" (for crop), to the
original file name so I maintain the original and know what I've done to
subsequent copies.
Pat Osborne

                       http://freepctech.com/rode