Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Beaulieu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 12:45:24 -0400
I don't know if this would help (and should have nothing to do  with Outlook
Express loading) but have you changed the default setting for temp internet
files and cleared the files recently?

If I remember right the default is set absurdly high and when bloated can
slow the browser down even though some think real high amounts it will help.

I don't really find 5.5 too buggy in my experience though I've tweaked it a
bit here and there  and clear the cache (temp int files) daily. It crashed
and froze a lot after initial install but has gotten better as time has
progressed.

  To access the settings for the cache click Tools
Internet Options - On the main screen (General) in the Temporary Internet
Files area click settings and lower the slide bar. ( I keep mine at 30MB -
some feel even that is quite high - but as I said I dump mine often).
Click OK
When back at main screen click Delete files (in the Temp In Files section)
to clear the cache.

Hope this helps,
John Beaulieu

> IE5.5 is a buggy program at the best of times in my humble experience.
> HTH
> You may be able to revert to your previous configuration of IE by going to
> Add Remove Programs, and if Microsoft Internet Explorer is listed you will
> have three choices. 1. Add a component. 2. Repair and 3. Revert to
previous
> configuration.
>
> Alan Hodges
>

> > I was having trouble loading my favorite garden forum, so on the advice
of
> the Webmaster,I updated to IE 5.5 (service pack). I can now load the forum
> with no trouble but my connection has slowed unbelievably. It takes a full
> minute for my home page to load and even longer for Outlook Express. Every
> site I go to is so slow I have to walk away from the computer. I don't
know
> what to do other than uninstall, which I've heard isn't even possible. I
> have a PC with 64 M RAM and a dial up connection. Please help.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>