Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Harvey Segal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 23:30:44 +0100
Doug,

The "Text select"  button is dimmed out (i.e you cannot
select it) and in fact the Document info/security screen
shows that "selecting text and graphics is not
allowed",  which  indicates that the author specifically
does not allow copy.

So back to my  other idea. Is there a way of accessing
a 'prn' type file ?

Harvey Segal

 > Date:    Sun, 13 Aug 2000 15:25:25 -0400
 > From:    Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>

 > It can be protected from copy but most likely you are not in the
"Text
 > Select" mode in Acrobat Reader. It is not set on by default.  Look
for
 > a button along the top that has a big "T" and a small square in it.
 > Normally the Navigation Mode is on when you enter Reader.
 >
 > Doug
 >
 > At 8/13/00 04:16 AM, Harvey Segal wrote:
 >
 > >I would like to copy text from an e-book written in
 > >Adobe Acrobat format. I am unable to 'select' the
 > >text - I assume that an option has been deliberately
 > >set in creating the book to prevent this. Would this
 > >be correct ?
 > >
 > >So my next idea has been to use the print option
 > >and to print to a file. The filetype by default is 'pm' .
 > >Can anyone explain how  I can access such a file ?

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html