Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
V Vishwanathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2008 03:47:13 +0530
Hi,

nprotect is a leftover (like other such leftovers of symantec)after you uninstall norton products.in this case systemworks.

see  the following link for removal tips.

PL. ENSURE THAT YOU NOTE THE CICUMSTANCES UNDER WHICH YOU SHOULD ATTEMPT THE PROCEDURE

GOOD LUCK----Venkat
> Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 16:51:18 -0400> From: [log in to unmask]> Subject: [PCSOFT] Recycle Bin Nprotect> To: [log in to unmask]> > I have XP Home Edition Service Pack 3. Is there a method to periodically delete or clean out the Nprotect files? I cannot seem to locate that folder. Is it just well hidden or we are not supposed to mess with it?> > Thanks, Bill> > The NOSPIN Group has added a new feature on our website,> web based bulletinboard for questions and answers:> Visit our sister website at http://nospin.com>
2000 Placements last year. Are You next ? Find out