Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Heather Stratton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 21:15:11 -0500
I use XP(SP2)and Outlook 2003.  Both Windows and Office have the latest updates.

I use Outlook and Word as the email editor.  Whenever i go to compose a new mail or read an existing one that is non=html (so Word opens it), I get the following Outlook error message:

A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook.  Do you want to allow this?  If this is unexpected, it may be a virus.

One i select "no", Word is invoked and i can read or compose mail.

I use Norton AV and Zone Alarm Pro.  MS firewall turned off.  Scanned the computer with Norton and then scanned online from TrendMicro.  Both said system was clean.  Spybot says system is clean.

I remember having this message once a few months ago and it only came on once and disappeared.  This time it happens everytime Outlook uses Word.

Has anyone got a solution or suggestion?  Much thanks in advance.
Heather

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml