Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Marilyn Kranich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 2004 18:11:29 -0400
I have once before run into a font problem where, when trying to read
something, mostly from Microsoft, I'll get square fonts instead of readable
ones.  I believe I wrote 6 or so months ago about this and it wasn't
resolved.  It finally was when I took my CPU to the "Computer Hospital"
before going on vacation, so they could "clean out" my junk and add
additional GB's.  All has been fine except again the fonts are square in
certain programs.  Not that I haven't gotten used to it, however, I'm trying
to update my AntiVirus and when I insert the disk I cannot read the
directions..........
At the same time, one of my daughters sends me her monthly calendar thru
Word each month and for the second in a row I receive this message:  "There
is insufficient memory or disk space.  Word cannot display the requested
font."
Anyone out there ever have this happen to him/her?
Any advise would be appreciated!
Marilyn

                       http://freepctech.com/rode