Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jun 1998 16:25:42 -0600
At 05:12 PM 6/27/98 -0400, you wrote:

>Also, I wanted to rename the table this form is based on, but when I did
>the form was still looking for the original name.  Is this supposed to
>happen?

"Supposed to happen" ... Yes, it would be nice for global name changes to
work.  However, Access does not do global name changes.  Any time you want
to change the name of anything, you will have to find all the places the
name is used and change it yourself.  I looked at a shareware program once
that would make global name changes in Access but it was too expensive.  If
you have a complex database, global name changes are probably just too
time-consuming to do by hand.  If you decide the name of a field you used
first was a bad choice, it may just be safest to just change the external
label that people see on forms and reports and leave the internal names alone.