Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 1998 10:52:07 -0800
On  4 Aug 98 at 7:55, Jack Zeigler wrote:

> Using control panel or explorer, I can see the file in display but
> cannot figure how to delete it.

  I'm not positive that I understand your difficulty.

  If you simply want to DISABLE the screen-saver, go to the "Display"
control panel applet (or right-click on the desktop and select
"Properties".  Got to the "Screen Saver" tab, and pull down the
list of available screensavers.  You may have to scroll the list to
see it, but at the top of the list is the special choice "(none)".

  If, on the other hand, you've located a .SCR file that you actually
want to delete from the list of available screensavers, you should be
able to delete (or move, or rename) that file in Explorer just as you
would any other.  [Select and press <Del>, or right-click and choose
"Delete" from the menu.]
  The one exception I can think of is if the file IS the current
screensaver, or is otherwise protected from deletion.  If the former,
you need to deselect it first (see above), and if the latter,
right-click and choose "Properties", and make sure that the System,
Hidden and Read-only attributes are all unchecked.

  If none of this seems to help, maybe you can explain in a bit more
detail what you want to do, what you've tried, and what happens when
you try it.

David G