Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Paul Tiwana <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 05:29:33 -0400
"Paul: Although it might not make a difference, you did not say which
version of Eudora you are using. If you have a paid mode, such as Eudora
Pro, you can update it at no charge to version 4.3.2. Alternatively you can
get the latest version free and put up with the banner ads. In any event
you should make sure that you are using the most recent version- paid or
free. If you are running the latest version, try reinstalling it over
"itself". That will lose nothing and may cure the problem.

I've been using Eudora since day 1 and never experienced the problem that
you have. Every version has had some form of odd problem that seems to be
independent of other software or hardware in your system. To me the
problems have been minor in relation to the Eudora features so, I live with
them."

Peter,
 It is not the problem with Eudora, that was only an example.
I am using the Eudora Pro 4.3.2 version. The problem is somewhere else.
sometime the browser Explorer freezez and then I hv to apply Cont+Alt+del to close it and then it starts all right. Here and there the computer gives me signals that something is wrong somewhere.
Any more suggestions  in this situation are welcome

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html