Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Siva Lokanathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 10:09:17 +0600
         Jim Meagher, kindly wrote:
> If it is stored on your PC, then start a NEW MAIL message and click
the
> ATTACH -- FILE and BROWSE to the file's location. Attach the html file
PLUS
> __all__ the image files.
        The term "embedded image" as written by me was indeed very
misleading. What I had in mind was an image/ images  that appear among
the text in the HTML file.
        I did do as kindly suggested by Jim, from a file and images
saved in the same directory, and after removing, if any, links to
sources outside my hard disk.
        The result of what I did is that the person to whom it is sent,
receives the file and the images SEPARATELY, meaning,  the images are
NOT within the HTML text.
        Further advice will be much appreciated.
                  Thanks                   Siva Lokanathan

         The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering the NOSPIN
        File Download CD... All the files from our File Download
         area and much more...  over 165 files, all on one CD!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions