Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 08:51:22 -0700
  In addition to scanning your machine, Spybot has an "Innoculate" function
(I think there are actually two ongoing defensive options on that page)
which tells it to install additional protection that will intercept and
block some kinds of spyware installations.
  I also use a third program, BHODemon, to protect against some of this
stuff.

  If you keep getting re-infected, it may mean that you (or some family
member who uses your machine...) keep visiting sites that install this
stuff.  Between "innoculate" and BHODemon, you may learn which sites are
installing spyware, and I recommend that you start boycotting them.

David Gillett