Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Lewis C. Emerson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Sep 2009 19:03:20 GMT
Kind people,
My 98 year-old widowed sister has had arthritis in her knees for some time, but has been able to get around with the help of a walker.  She's e-mailed me that two weeks ago she has lost complete use of her legs, lives in a wheel chair, and is so discouraged that she says that she has about given up on life.  Females in our family seem to be long-lived - several aunts living well beyond 100.
Her mind is as sharp as ever, and her one pleasure has been the computer, e-mailing, card games, etc.  I have copied, to a floppy disk, several games from the computers at the local Senior Center here (with their permission), and have sent them to her via an e-mail attachment.  In testing them on an older computer here, with Windows-95, I often see this error message: One of the files needed to run A:xxxxxx.EXE cannot load in the 16 bit Windows Sub System because it is a WIN32.DLL
My sister lives in another state and I do not know what computer she has, nor which operating system she's using, and I doubt that she's savvy enough to tell me.  Also, I'm along in years too and don't understand things I probably should know.  I suspect that the problem is associated with the old machine and/or the old operating system, but.....  Is there a work-around for this problem other than a newer machine and/or a modern OS?
TIA for your kind help with this,
Lewis

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>