Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jack R Payton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 02:07:52 -0500
   So simple you should already know the answer? Probably. do you really
have a CDR drive (a "CD burner")? CDRs & CDRWs only work in CD burners.
   If your problem is finding the .pst files, another member sent you
that answer, however, you can always find it yourself by doing a SEARCH
in Windows Explorer for *.pst on "all hard drives" or whatever. If your
problem really is in the "saving" process---
   Unless you know something I don't, you can only "save" (ie, copy files
to) to a CDRW in one of two ways:
      1) use a CD burner program such as Create-a-CD, Easy CD Creator,
etc (usable programs which probably came with your CD burner) to create
all or part of an entire CD - with this program, you first save to your
HD, then "create" a CD using a CD-R or CD-RW.
      2) use a program which allows you to copy directly to your CD
burner such as "Direct CD," which may also have been packaged with your
burner drive - this may be what you need, if you plan to copy to your a
CDRW in your burner in the same way you would use a zip drive, LS120,
etc. To use it, you must either have it running at startup or load it
before beginning to copy data to a CDR or CDRW.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode