Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 04:19:04 -0700
> Of course the network does not work now! :-) ... but it does when
> I revert to NetBEUI and delete the TCP/IP protocol.

1.  It is perfectly legal to have more than one protocol installed.
(Although this can make it hard to tell what works and what doesn't.)

2.  A network can "not work" in a bunch of different ways, and it
could be helpful to try and pin down which features work and which
don't.  For instance, with TCP/IP configured, you should be able to
type "ping 192.168.0.2" at a DOS prompt on the host and get responses
from the client.  But you might not see each machine in "Network
Neighborhood" on the other.  Check under the "Bindings" tab on the
TCP/IP properties dialog, make sure you've enabled file and printer
sharing.

David Gillett