Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2008 20:02:30 EDT
Hi,
  To install it, RIGHT click on the tweakui.inf file, and choose  install.

HTH,
Peter

In a message dated 7/7/2008 5:41:10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Went to  TweakUI link on previous PCSOFT. Downloaded and installed, twice. It
tells me  that there is no .exe shortcut.  Help?
Laur

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml