Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2006 09:28:22 -0700
The version of the MSIMG32.DLL file is important to this question. The
basic answer is that you need to download the MSIMG32.DLL file and
replace your corrupted file with the new file. You can search your hard
drive (start/search) to find the file, then right click on it and find
the version number. Note the location of the file and the version
number. Than search the Internet for " MSIMG32.DLL " to locate and
download a replacement file. The version number should be the same or
newer. Then just replace the corrupted file.

If you have any questions on replacing one file with another, please
post again.

I hope this helps.

Tom Mayer