Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jan 2006 17:23:32 -0800
Sounds like you made a custom tool bar on the Taskbar. Take any folder, or
make a new one. Then put shortcuts into it. Now put your mouse cursor over
the taskbar, right click >>> Toolbars >>> New Tool bar .... and browse to
your chosen folder. It will now appear on the task bar. You can leave it in
a scroll mode, or open it up and spread it out so it works like Windows
<Quick Launch>, which is just another taskbar tool bar.

You can also accomplish the same thing by dragging any folder to the
taskbar, and dropping it. This is probably what you inadvertently did. But
be careful about doing it this way as you can end up with huge unmanageable
tool bars.

Rode
The NOSPIN Group
http://www.freepctech.com/rode/