Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ed Nottingham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 10:00:17 -0500
First, let me say how great this listserve is, in my opinion.  As an example, answers are almost always forthcoming, whereas I posted something on the Microsoft newsgroup and got nothing.  But, it's M$ afterall :-)

On my XP, SP1 system, Automatic Updates
is installed (System Properties), but message says:  The
Windows Update Service is unavailable.  When I attempted
to reinstall (from corporate updates), it does not
install saying that Win2K or XP is required, and
obviously this is an XP, Home Edition, SP1 system.  I
would like for the automatic updates feature to work.
Check boxes, etc. cannot be checked, (greyed out), and I've
checked all the Microsoft knowledge material I can find.
Ideas?
Thanks in advance,
Ed

                     visit our download web page at: