Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Data-Linke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 12:26:58 -0400
Have a WinXP Pro machine with two accounts, Admin and Mine. My account will
not start up in either normal or safe mode, but does start up as
Administrator... so I've resolved to start fresh and reinstall XP... no
biggie there.

What seems to be the problem, I'd like to move everything in my folder in
Documents & Settings, to another hard drive... but when I log on as Admin,
I can not access anything in my account, (no privileges).

Which would be the best way to gain access to these files?

Log in as admin - remove my account - (I have the password) and when it
asks if I want to save the Docs and Settings for this User, say yes and
move them to another location? And when I make a new account (same
password), will I then have access to these files?

or:

Just move the files, as is, to another drive... reinstall XP... move files
back. Will the password protection still be in place?

I need these files, so just scratching them off is not desire

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Volkard Linke