Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 17:05:00 -0700
All antivirus software need to redirect the e-mail to run through the
antivirus filter if you want e-mail protection. Your tech support person
apparently was not familiar with Avast. Normally there should be no problem
to you since the antivirus install process takes care of all the adjusting
entries to your e-mail client.

You can try two things.

1. Remove Avast and re-install it. This might fix the problem.
2. Disable the outgoing mail filter for Avast. Since you can receive mail
with Avast active, you are protected from incoming viruses. By turning off
outgoing filtering, you outbound mail will not be scanned. As long as your
computer is not infected, this should be fine.

Good luck. Others on the list may have additional, or more detailed steps
you can take.

Peter