Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 2005 08:11:26 -0500
From: "Dave Schroeder"
> Thanks Sven,
> After checking as you say, all options under "E-mail Scanning" are checked.
> But I still don't receive the message I used to.  Could they possibly have
> discontinued this message in newer versions of AVG?  I see in my original
> e-mail, that I just copied out of a friends forwarded e-mail to me, his
> version is 7.0.322 and my version is 7.1.362.

Next FOUR lines left in Quote as a sample: This is what I got with your message,
added by MY AV program...
> --

Mine still has those lines.  I see no way to turn it off in the free version...
It looks like you have the PAID version though, and I think it can be turned off
in those since I have seen people do it in the past...

I would go to the EICAR AV test site and get a safe test file (or some different types)
and scan them and see if the scanner is working at all...
http://www.eicar.org/anti_virus_test_file.htm
This file has been used by me and others for many years and dispite the legal disclaimers
necessary in our modern world is quite safe.  (It is nothing more that a forced, built-in
"false positive" for all AV programs...)

                                          Rick Glazier.