Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brad Britton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 11:18:00 -0800
Thanks for your help:
I checked the File Types area, and I don't have an entry for
"URL:Hypertext Transfer Protocol". I have the following
related entries:
Netscape Hypertext Document---associated with netscape
URL:MailTo Protocol---opens with PROGRAM
URL:Progressive Networks Multimedia Protocol--opens with
Realplay.exe

Is there a way I can add it?
(ps. I made an error in my first message, I am now using
Netscape 4.5, not 4.05)
Thanks in advance.
Brad Britton

perhaps all you need to do is right-click on My Computer |

                                  -----