Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
LARRY JOUBERT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 10:51:40 -0400
Good day to all !
Hi !, David,
David wrote:>I have a MacAfee V.shield in my startup tray<
a) Be aware that for some reason that V.Shield Icon is on your system tray.
Check it out.
b) right click on the V.shield Icon and then click on -exit-
    if this does not work I'll suggest -Startup Cop.-
c) Go to ZDnet.com and search for:
    PC Magazine's Startup Cop - V1.01
    Size: 528.08 KB
    Win: 95-98-NT
It helps you handle problems with programs that are automatically launched
at Startup by listing them and letting you  disable, enable or delete them.
They can be restored again, if you want.

Always check if your Anti-Virus program is working.

Hope this helps. Regards.  Larry

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html