Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
gerry_lowry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2007 08:38:08 -0500
Via download, I bought Nero Ultra 8 yesterday (http://www.nero.com/enu/index.html) to get the FREE* deluxe edition
of Nero Photoshow 5 (Nero Photoshow Express 5 comes with the product).
I am unsure if need Nero Photoshow Deluxe 5.  I've tried about five times to install it and the install
keeps crashing.  I'm waiting to here back from Nero e-mail based support.  I could phone them but they want $1.29 per minute.
     * Offer valid until January 2, 2008. Offer only valid through U.S./CANADA Nero Webshop.
        Free Nero PhotoShow Deluxe 5 offer only applies to downloadable serial number.
        Offer download provided on purchase confirmation email. Offer not vaild on previous purchases.

Note:  I do NOT have any business relationship with Nero ~~ I am just a very satisfied user (except for
           the crashing Photoshow Deluxe 5 installation).

Brenda asked "which application would be beneficial?" (Monday, December 24, 2007 7:06 AM).
That depends on the user ... some applications one may never use until they discover the benefits
or have a need.  I have yet to try quite a number of Nero applications and options.  Some of the
things that Nero does are also available free, as shareware, and/or in other products.

Some of the Nero components that one might use with sample purposes:

     Nero Burning ROM 8 - Expert CD and DVD Burning
     -- oem versions of Nero that I've had come with "Nero Express";
         I prefer the "Nero Burning ROM" tool to "Nero Express".
         For me, it has more options and is easier to configure.  For many,
         the Nero Express will meet all of their needs.

     Nero WaveEditor 4 - Audio Editing and Recording
     -- I am often trying to learn languages (and not that successful).
         With audio editing software, I can take one of my German/English
         or French/English CDs and remove all of the English as an example.
         [Assuming I could find the time to do this.]

     Nero Recode 2 - The World's Fastest Video Converter
     -- you may need a third party tool to copy the DVD to your hard disk
         because Nero products (at least previous versions, I have yet to install version 8)
         have not been usefull for copying protected DVD's.
     -- one reason for recoding a DVD might be to put in on several CDs
         (one of my older laptops does not have a DVD drive)
     -- non Nero products will also back up your DVD media
         (e.g.:  http://www.aoadvdcopy.com/ ~~ I know nothing about this product which I found via Google)
     -- DVD movies are expensive ... single layer media is cheap ... I'd back up
         some of my favourite movies (like Das Boot, best submarine movie ever imo) if I had more time.

Check out http://www.nero.com/enu/nero8-features.html for more information on features like editing videos.

It's a matter of preference.  If one has bought a third party drive that comes with oem Nero Express,
then Nero Ultra may be overkill for many.

regards,              gerry

P.S.:  best wishes to all for a happy, healthy, and safe holiday season.

vegan gerry lowry
wasaga beach ontario canada

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml