Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tensie Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 2009 20:28:37 -0700
This is a good question.  You can save as, just like you do any other MS
Office document.
The question I have is, do you take these separate slides and just copy and
paste them into an existing slide show?

Thanks also,
Tensie

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brenda Dencer
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2009 3:50 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] PowerPoint question

How do I save individual slides from a PPS presentation sent to me?

Thanks.

Brenda Dencer

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of
battle.

P.S. Why is "phonics" not spelled the way it sounds?

                       http://freepctech.com/rode

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml