Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
A&C Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 14:52:56 -0700
From: "Demetri Kolokotronis"
Subject: [PCSOFT] QuickTime v. IrfanView

> QuickTime reproduces .jpg files more crisply than IrfanView.
> Unfortunately,  QuickTime distorts images when size is changed, such as
> from full to half size screen, so I can't use it. Comments on other
> viewers that are especially good or bad for sharply reproducing .jpg
> files?
>
> I have not found the sharpening option, included with some viewers, to be
> worth using. The images are sharpened, but also coarsened.
>
> Demetri Kolokotronis

Demetri,

I have a retail version of Paint Shop Pro, and I also find that images are "sharpened, but also
coarsened". However, if I use the "soften" filter first, then "sharpen", the images come out fairly
crisp. They are adequate for me, but depending on your needs, they may not be crisp enough. If you'd
like to send me a picture, I'll work with it as I described above and send it back to you. That will
give you an idea if PSP would meet your needs. Be sure to specify exactly what you want done to the
picture before I mess with it.

Al Thompson