Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Marg Belliveau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 09:37:55 -0400
I'm pretty sure I'm following this, (I came in a little late).
That is also the situation on my Win98se, OE5.5 machine...the 'Save
attachments' in the menu, only becomes available after opening the email
message, it is greyed out until then.
It is also the same in OE6 on my XP machine..
I'm not running a firewall or a/v on either machine presently.
However, that is only true if you are NOT using the PREVIEW window.
If the preview window is turned on, then the 'Save attachments' becomes
available in the File menu.
You can also click on the paperclip in the top right corner (within the
preview window) and a 'save attachment' becomes available inthe drop down
menu..
Hope this at least verifies that your situation appears to be normal!

Marg Belliveau

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shaleen" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2002 2:56 AM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Attachment in OE

As, Byron states, the method of saving attachments "after" opening the
message in question is available to me. But until I open the message, the
"Save attachments..." option on the File menu remains greyed out. And yes
Al, I am attempting this for messages that do contain attachments. Once I
open the message, the File menu "save attachments..." option becomes
available to me in the message open window.

Even I don't feel that my firewall or a/v have anything to do with this.
Also, I have another PC with Win98 and the same version of OE 5.0 installed,
and even there I have the same situation
Shaleen Kumar

---------------Original
Message ---------------------------------------------------
Date:    Thu, 10 Jan 2002 15:53:59 -0800
From:    A&C Thompson <[log in to unmask]>

This is not true in all cases. It seems to depend on what version of OE
and/or IE that someone is running. I'm
running WinME, IE5.5 and OE5.5 and all I have to do is select (highlight)
the message that has an attachment,
click 'File' on the toolbar, and the option to 'Save Attachments' is
available. The same option was available
when I ran Win95B, IE5.5 and OE5.5.

Al Thompson

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml