Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Nancy Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 09:17:49 -0400
September 23, 2004
Subject:  Internet Explorer problem
From:     Nancy Murphy
My IE browser (6.0.2800.1106xpsp2.030422-1633IC) is giving me a nagging
problem.  On multi-page search results at one site I cannot go beyond the
first page (I get the Page Cannot Be Displayed message).  The site says it
is my problem, not theirs.  When I went through a website to order tickets
at Ticketmaster I only got a banner of the concert, not the rest of the page
which has the ordering choices.  Again, the site I went through for the
special deal says it's my problem, not theirs.   Please help me figure what
settings may have gotten changed which result in this problem.  The first
site I use in my work so I really need to sort it out.

It occurred to me there may be a pop-up blocker problem but I don't know
what programs other than Google might be blocking pop-ups.  I have AdAware,
Spybot, AVG and McAfee Virus programs, Zone Alarm.  I had Earthlink popup
blocker but uninstalled the entire Earthlink program (I thought) when I put
in DSL with another provider.  I blocked the messenger program some time
ago.  I have Windows XP on an HP machine.  Is there a way to "search" for
any pop-up blocking program?   In any case, I seek your input on my problem.
Thanks for your on-going good advice.

---