Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2009 09:58:59 -0600
I was looking in my add or remove program yesterday and I came acoss a file called Multimedia Samples at 121mb.

I clicked on the "click here for support information" link  I came to the link for the web site,www.mobileaction.com.
When I clicked on that link I came to their home page.Then I clicked on the "Company" button at the top,this is the info I got," Mobile Action Techonology Inc,founded in 1999,is the world's leader in providing solutions to bridge the communication between mobile phones and PCs for both business and multimedia applications.

There's more along that line.

I did not download this app and I have no idea what it's for,so is it safe for me to delete it?

Thanks for your help,Marion Sumner

I'm running win xp,sp 2,80 mb ram.

--

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: