Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2007 21:20:45 GMT
For several years I've been uploading photos from my digital camera to Walgreen's to obtain hard copy prints, and with no problems.  They can print them much cheaper that I can with my inkjet here.
For the last month I've been getting a Runtime Error message - "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information".
I've been in touch with the "experts" at Walgreens, they tell me that they have checked and that the problem is here, not there.
Can anyone here offer any suggestion as to what might have gone wrong here in the last few months - and how it can be corrected?
Lewis Emerson