Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 19:36:22 -0400
Lynn,

That's kind of like asking for a comparison of Ford and Chevy.  <grin>

You're going to get a lot of subjective responses from the loyal following
of each browser.

They each have points where they excel over the competition, such as:

Graphics -- IE has an add-on feature that allows you to "zoom in" on a
graphic image to get a clearer view of it, but it can not print the image
outside of the web page.  Netscape on the other hand, has the built-in (no
add ons needed) ability to "pull out" the image (right-click & view image)
so that it can be printed as a separate entity.

Email -- Netscape can request a delivery confirmation, OE can't.
            OE can filter mail, Netscape can't.

The bottom line...... install and use both browsers, but stick with only one
mail system.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====