Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bill Cohane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 20:05:06 -0500
At 22:46 12/01/01, Jack D. Rees wrote:
>Wife has a Compaq Presario laptop with Win98 OS.
>
>The mouse when hovering will automatically launch a
>command. When typing, the cursor will automatically
>jump to wherever the mouse was last positioned.

If it's not what David Gillett described,
try these two settings:

Disable X-Mouse from the Mouse tab of TweakUI.
(I've never used this but it causes "activation
as the mouse travels over objects".) I did once
try out a feature where windows were brought to the
forefront just by passing the mouse over them.

Inside the Mouse applet of Control Panel, disable
"Hide Mouse" which gets the mouse out of the way
when you are typing. (Not sure if this is what
you described...but it would return the mouse to
where it once was after you stop typing. I hated
this setting because I kept loosing track of where
the mouse was.)

If you don't have Tweakui, you can get it from
<http://www.microsoft.com/windowsme/guide/tweakui.exe>.
(To install it, put the downloaded file in an empty folder
and double click to expand it. Right click on the newly
created file tweakui.inf and select "install".)
Tweakui will become an applet inside of Control Panel.

Regards,
bill