Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 13:34:32 -0500
Hi Kathleen,  This is directed to the list rather than "at" you...
Instead of us saying what is good or bad about TeakUi
which is totally unsupported by MS, and comes in different
"flavors", all with no help file to speak of.....   (bla, bla, bla)
I suggest we talk about  FREE Tweak programs
that are actually universal to "most" versions of Windows,
sense that you have, disable features you should not use,
and have a decent help file for the rest...
I have a few, and while they do overlap, none seems to
"do it all"...
While you "may" get no support with most free programs,
I have always found the BEST support is a program that
does not REQUIRE support...  "It just works" (Hey, didn't they
withdraw that as a Windows slogan???).

X-Setup - the ultimate tool for Black Belt system tuning
Full product list:  http://www.xteq.com/products/index.html
Download:  http://www.xteq.com/downloads/index.html#xset
Xteq X-Setup 5.5.1 (3.0 MB) - select the download location.
Xteq X-Setup is the most complete system utility ever available
for Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT 4.0 and Windows 2000.

TweakAll - The Only Windows 95/98 Tweaking Tool You Need.
http://www.abtons-shed.com/Tweakdwn.html

And for those that want MS beta software a little earlier:
MS TweakUI 2000 1.30.0.1 for Win98/Win2000 (82 kb)
Updated: Feb 17, 2000
Author: Microsoft
this is a prerelease version, tested it on Win98SE and Win2000
http://207.153.240.9/files/?/pwrt/TWEAKUI.ZIP   (Link un-tested)

          Enjoy,   Rick