Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 17:02:17 -0400
You're mistaken about me being mistaken-

Copied from: http://www.pcreview.co.uk/article-4583.php
"Windows XP does include backup software, but for some reason it is not
installed as default with a Windows XP Home Edition installation. To install
the software you must do the following steps:
Insert your Windows XP Home Edition CD in the CD-Rom drive
Find the folder X:\Valueadd\msft\ntbackup (where X is your CD-Rom letter)
Run NTBACKUP.NSI and install the application"
As I said, you may have to install it from the CD.

I'm sorry but you are mistaken-the home XP does not have a backup
program-only the Professional XP has this.   God Bless, Cheryl J
[log in to unmask] -------Original Message-------

 From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list Date: 08/26/04
19:07:35 To: [log in to unmask] Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] (no subject)
There is a backup program included with XP, and you'll find it in System
Tools. If it's not there, you'll need to install it from the CD. This is a
very straightforward program that asks you which files to back up, and where
you want to create the backup. Unfortunately, XP won't backup to CDs and
floppies are too small for most backups. I use a network PC for this
purpose, but you could just create the backup on your hard drive, then burn
it to a CD, if you have that capability. You'll find more detail in the Help
files under "Backup". Copying is also a good backup for such files-just burn
a CD (Or several, if needed). You may wish to include a subject line in
future posts so members can get the gist of your question without having to
read the entire email.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>